Sunday, March 1, 2009

French Song of the Week #1

Starting today, I hope to find a French song that I like each week and post it on here every Sunday! My French teacher suggested it for "cultural enrichment", and I thought what better way to learn French culture than through music??

So for the first song, hopefully the start of a tradition, I offer on to all of you the song "Paris" by Camille!



I particularly like the tap dancer around 2:15! :P

Enjoy!

(Kudos go to Blusparrow, because I semi-borrowed her idea!)

1 comment:

  1. Niceness (that tap-dancer's pretty sweet, I must admit)! Songs are a big thing in our Spanish classes, I've racked up quite a few songs on my iPod that we've done in classes over the years (my favorite, between all the songs between Spanish 2 and Spanish 4, is still the first song we did: Colores, Colores).
    I hope you make this a "tradition" as well. I can't speak French, but that doesn't mean I can't like the sound of it!

    ReplyDelete