Friday, January 16, 2009

New Year, New Start

Well, here I am. I'm going to actually start bloggin as one of my new year's resolutions. It's a little late to start, I know, but I just thought of it! So hopefully, I'll be able to write more and actually get my blog on its feet. Count this as my first post!

2009 is here. It seems so strange how quickly this year went by... It may sound cliche, but I think that's how everyone feels when they look back at the past year. Or maybe it's just me... I hope not...

Anyways, on to a different topic! Seeing as this is essentially my first post, I'll write a quick bio on here! Here goes:

  • I love the color orange.
  • I love oreos.
  • I love writing, and a deceased website named Ficlets.
  • I love God, and my family, and a whole big list of things I"m not going to put here because that would take too long!
  • I'm a teenage guy in highschool.
  • I play tennis and do theater!
  • I'm occasionally witty, but msot of my ideas are just "out there". SOmeday, I'll find this place called "out there", get my ideas back, and make them better.
    Someday...
  • I guess I want to blog to explore myself, my life, and just try it out!

That's about all for now, and I hope I can finally keep to a New Year's Resolution! Here's to blogging, oreos, and any other random thing you wish to put here!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Orange! I'm finding you everywhere! If you're gonna blog, I'm gonna follow! Besides, if you know you have readers, you'll be more motivated to write. And you can follow me, and motivate me to write better blog posts, Deal?

    ReplyDelete