Sunday, January 30, 2011

Unicorns, Babies, and Cupcakes

Well...

It's been 10 days, but I'm back again! So far, it's going better than my other attempt to revive this old blog! :D (Look back about 2 posts. You'll see it.)

And this time, I bring tidings of great joy! Great joy, in this case, is also known as Robot Unicorn Attack!
Once you do indeed begin to play, you can kiss your life goodbye. Trust me.

I discovered this wonderful concoction of flash game, rainbows, dolphins, robots, and unicorns last summer, and as my friends will attest to, I talked of little else for about a week or more. (It may have been up to a month. I don't really remember. The time line gets a little iffy in my brain at that point.)

The reason I'm finally posting this now is that this game recently experienced a revival at my school. I don't know where the heck it came from, but for once, this man was on top of the trend! That's right! I knew what all the cool kids were talking about!

Needless to say, my friends, who had heard all about this game before, suddenly started playing it and now understand my seemingly-insane obsession with robot unicorns. This lovely little picture illustrates the process of addiction pretty well if you ask me.

(This is unfortunately not mine. It belongs to epicponyz.com and google for finding it for me.)

And so, dear reader, I now pass this wonderful game on to you. Play it. Love it. Share it. Rainbows forever.

Also, I offer you excuses as to my prolonged absence from The Blog. I've been in the wonderful national capital of Washington D.C. since last Saturday until Tuesday.

Which, in hindsight, doesn't explain my absence until now... But hey!

Once again, I made the voyage to DC for the annual March for Life to support babies everywhere. I love babies.
And while I was there, I was able to stop in to a neat little cupcake store with my friends called Georgetown Cupcakes! (I'm in a promoting mood today, I guess.) The women in my group were quick to inform me that this little cupcakery was well-known to the American TV-viewing public as the star of the show DC Cupcakes. I didn't so much care for that, but the cupcakes were, indeed, DEEEEElicious!

My favorite had to be the peanut-butter chocolate lava fudge cupcake. That's right.

Peanut-butter-lava-fudge!

You couldn't name a cupcake anything more delicious than that!

For a bit I was afraid I was doomed to become somewhat of a cupcake snob because of my experience, but yesterday, this was quickly banished by my consuming a half dozen funfetti cupcakes with dark blue frosting at a friend's birthday party. I guess my tummy simply can't resist the wonders of a mini cake in a wrapper.

And so, reader, I must leave you. Enjoy the unicorns and go find yourself a cupcake to eat (preferably funfetti to match the rainbows!) but don't go too crazy, alright?

À bientôt!

O.O.

2 comments:

  1. So I presume this puts you on Team Unicorn in the great Unicorn Vs. Zombies debate in Nerdfighteria (not too unlike "pirates vs. ninjas"). Myself, I'm ever the compromiser and support the zombified unicorn in that instance. ^^
    Hoo-ha! Nerdfighters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... That all depends. If the question referred to which one I'd rather be, I'd probably have to go with unicorn, simply because being a zombie would be no fun. You shuffle around all day, every runs away from you, and your vocabulary is limited to the word "brains".

    ReplyDelete