Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Harvard and Bunnies

Hello world!

This is me, reporting after another absence of sorts. I figured it'd be fun to get back in the bloggy mood, and, to be honest, nothing much has happened in the past two weeks.

I think.

Nothing I can remember instantaneously, anyway. There are some pretty hectic, wonderful, exciting things coming up, though!

First of all, an interview for Harvard College. Tomorrow. With a plastic surgeon.

This is Harvard's Dining Hall. It's like Hogwarts! ^^

Excitedly Nervous = Me

This interview may make or break me in terms of acceptance. I don't think I'm strong enough to get in on just my grades alone, so this could be helpful. I just hope I don't screw up big time. I also hope that this doctor is more conversational in person than he was on the phone.

There are a few more exciting events coming up, and I shall (hopefully) keep this updated. We shall see if time permits.

Also, -shameless plug- look at this awesome blog just started up by someone dear to my heart, almost as dear as Bunny!

Until then,

O.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment