Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy Once More

So...

I finally thought that for once I had gotten rid of all my deadlines, things to do, long-term notices, etc. and could rest in peace.

That didn't last long at all. It left much, much to quickly! I don't have much to complain about, I know, but suddenly I found out I was going to prom in two weeks, got two new roles in a play that starts next weekend, got a job tutoring, and I need to get further ahead in my French class...

Whew. Just putting it all down somewhere helps a lot. At least now I can look back on that whenever I forget my list of things to do.

It'll be a fun, fun last two months of school, that's for sure! :D

Waking early: Non... (Something tells me this goal is gonna be dropped... :P)
Flossing: Oui!
Running: Oui!

1 comment:

  1. what is it about the month of April that gets so busy all of a sudden???

    ReplyDelete