Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Senior Buddy Auction!

Well, today was bundles of fun, and a perfect way to go back to school after Easter!!

Instead of going to school, we actually went to the gym for a fun, out-of-school day! Then again, any day out of school tends to be fun...

Anyways, we had our annual Senior Buddy auction! You basically auction off each of the seniors in the graduating class, and people bid on them, and the highest bidder gets that senior as his buddy to do anything he commands! Mwahaha! The teachers also put up extra credit points, cookies, steak dinners cooked by them, etc. All the money raised goes to homecoming next year! Woot!

So, naturally, I bought a senior for $16, and split him 50-50 with my friend, who'lll take him half the day, me the other half! I know him from drama and stuff, and he's a pretty neat guy. I get to dress him redonculously, he'll bring in boardgames to play during class, buy me lunch and slurpees, etc.

Then we had a bunch of class gainst class competitions. I tied the donut-eating comp. for my class with the seniors. -fist pump- And then we went bowling to raise money for a homeless shelter!

So all-in-all, a good day, and no homework for me!

Getting up early: No...
Running: Yup!
Flossing: Yup!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a hoot! and the count at the bottom cracks me up! You're all about this resolution/lenton promise/goals thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, sounds like fun! We do Senior Servant Day early on in the year, but I think they should have it twice a year.
    If I'm around for the day of Senior Servant Day next year, it's going to be an all-out bidding war between some of my friends, but I know that there will be Monty-Python-coconuts, and possibly a short brown wig, involved...

    ReplyDelete