Monday, April 13, 2009

So... 'Bout Those Resolutions....

I got up at 9:30... I figured I'd let myself sleep in, seeing as I don't get another break from school for eons...

And I ran for the first time since the fall! :D -lifts glass of water- Here's to hoping this is the start of a trend!

Also, I'm going to start flossing religiously (hence, before I go to sleep every day). Hecks to the yeah!

So, for today:

Flossing: Check
Waking up early: No
Running: Check

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry 'bout the time just yet. It takes a while to get into these things.
    If it makes you feel any better, I (the crazy early-bird) woke up at five, tried to read, but I was too cold and I could barely keep my eyes open, so I went back to sleep until 8-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah getting up early takes some dedication... dedication of a level only motivated by money! otherwise, two very good goals.. me? I'll stick to Wii Fit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! If even the Earlybird Queen slept in today, I think I'm excused! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm... Earlybird Queen, you say? That has a nice ring to it, actually.

    ReplyDelete