Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaack!

:D

Well... I guess that's all I have to say for today.

Tomorrow I'm starting a new resolution of sorts. I'm gonna start running!

...

I'm horribly bad at resolutions, so we'll see how that goes. I'm also gonna start getting up at 6 every day! :D I'll update you all to tell you how that's going in a couple days...

I guess all these new resolutions came from this awesome site called 43 Things. It lets you make a list of up to 43 things that you want to accomplsih in your life, short- or long-term! C'est awesome!

That's all for now. Short for a post after a long break, but I'm tired and I need to get up early tomorrow morning! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Duuude... where ya been! You sure as heck kept your Lent promise, that's for sure. Welcome back! :)

    Incidentally, I couldn't help noticing the French Word of the Day for today: longtemps.

    Indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Ana, you certainly kept your Lenten "resolution," bravo!
    It is interesting that "La Palabra Francesa" is longtemps. Coincidence?
    Good luck with the waking up early thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD

    I didn't even catch the word of the day thing, but it sure does fit.

    ReplyDelete