Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another Post From School...

Well, unlike Monday, today has been a pretty great day!

First of all, I have no homework as of now except for some Geometry! WOOOTNESS! It's such a relief after the past couple weeks of craziness in the area of homework.

Second, after my brother forced me to get up in the morning, I found out that I actually was completely rested! Normally, in teh morning, I resemble an angry zombie very closely...

And lastly, I just feel awesome today! No reason, except for the two above...

Now, once again, if the silly people sitting behind me would just be quiet, this study period would be perfect!! :D

In other news...

I just recently rediscovered an old series of mine in the Ficlets graveyard! I remember I really liked this series, especially considering that it was one of my first. You can check it out here! (Woot for self-plugging!)

That's all for now! Adios! I guess I'll tackle that geometry now.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, the series that you linked in this post? Absolutely amazing! I had yet to arrive at ficlets when you posted that, and it is sheer awesomeness! The whole parentheses in parentheses thing was great.

    ReplyDelete