Sunday, February 8, 2009

Early Coldplay = Depression?

I just got done listening to one of Coldplay's earlier albums, A Rush of Blood to the Head, (It was their second album, as Wikipedia so readily informed me) and now I'm feeling slightly depressed and melancholy.

So, now the question comes up to my mind: does Coldplay lead to minor, temporary depression?!?!

@.@

Certainly, some of the songs (The Scientist (which has a rockin' awesome video) and Warning Sign) have kinda depressing lyrics and melodies. And considering I listened to both of those, it might explain my mood.

I guess studying about the Great Depression while listening to those songs might also contribute a bit to the "depression" factor...

But right now, I kinda feel that the world is just not going in the right direction...

Where's the LOVE?!?!

5 comments:

  1. Dude, just breathe! Breathe...
    Good.
    Honestly, I think it's the fact that you wrote this the day that's sandwiched between the glorious freedom of Saturday and the slowly dreaded Monday. "This too shall pass."

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha g2 great comeback!

    And I felt crappy sunday too, in the evening.. so i blame the weather or the moon or something more global...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, hope you're feeling better. Coldplay will do that to you. :[

    To answer your question, I work at Hialeah High School. Do you know where your teacher is working now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahha, i'm sorry, but this made me laugh. only because of how obsessive Thomas((bartimeaus)) is over Coldplay.

    and about the world not spinning right? well it isn't. everything is a wreck and there is little anyone will do to fix it. of course... now that Obama is in office... well, that's another topic. =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. I'm much better, thank ya. I was just really wondering if Coldplay makes you feel down.
    And I don't know where she works, yet. I shall try to find out!

    ReplyDelete