Monday, February 2, 2009

Sleeping, School, and Silly Teenage Girls

So here I am, at school, in the computer lab...

And I wish, more than anything else in the world, that I could just go back to sleep. It's 1 PM, and this entire day at school, for the past 5 hours, I've wanted nothing more than to get back in bed.

In other words, just a regular Monday.

To make matters worse, I've been listening to two annoying girls behind me gossiping for about 20 minutes now. Sigh...

Thankfully, I don't have play practice today, so I can go home and take a nap...

HALP! Could someone blow up my school building? Kthxbye.

2 comments:

  1. You sound like you could use some HALP!
    Kthnxbai. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good title! now if we could work on your typing your blog posts IN SCHOOL...lol.
    well it's too late for me to blow up your school, chances are by the time I'd get around to it, it'd be too late...

    ReplyDelete