Saturday, February 14, 2009

YAY SINGLES AWARENESS DAY!

Happy Belated Valentine's Day to everyone!

These past few days have gone by like this: WHOOSH! All week, I've been going to school, play, homework, eat, sleep, repeat.

Friday was my little brother's birthday, so I helped with his party. He's 12! =D I gave him one of my free Slurpee coupons for his birthday with a thoughtful message on the back.

Then I went to play practice, and then directly to my friend's sister's early birthday party(her birthday's actually on the 14th) that evening at Buffalo Wild Wings! It was an awesome time! Seeing as it was my first time there, I got to experience the awesomeness that their wings are, too.

This is the card I made for her:



I made her a pretty awesome card, me thinks. So, my Friday the Thirteenth was teh awesome!

I sleep, I wake. The next day.

It's V-DAY! Unlike most single people, I don't cringe at the thought of not having a Valentine. I don't know why... I've just never been into the whole teen romance thing. -starts to fake sob- After my heart was broken int he 8th grade... I've never been able to piece it back together... -ends fake tears-

:D But I've had a pretty good day. I just got to relax, walk around the mall a bit, and eat brownies. I got a French-English dictionary with my Barnes and Noble gift card!



It's puuuurty. Unfortunately, the other book I was planning to get (an unabridged copy of Les Miserables) was not there. They had one copy, and it was al banged up and the binding was coming undone. XP So I complained to the cashier, and he ordered a new one for me! :D

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Here's my last attempt at being romantic, and in Francais!

Happy Singles Awareness Day!

Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment