Friday, February 20, 2009

It's Friday!

FINALLY!

I've been waiting all week for this day to come, and now that it's come, it's been an awesome day. I watched movies in two classes, had a test in another, a quiz in another, and no homework in any class except English! The only bad thing about it is that I have play practice 6 - 8, so no plans for me...

But I have Swedish Fish!
SCORE!

Tomorrow looks like it'll be a pretty regular day until the afternoon, and I get to go to a partay later! Woot woot!

In other words, let's hope this'll be a fun weekend! I hope you all have a great one, too!

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha, the boyf and I love swedish fish. A definite score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Ana's score, I love the Red Fish of Sweden. Here's hoping you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE SWEDISH FISH TOO!!! =D I hate friday... cause this means my break is almost over and I have to go back to school =P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anybody not love Swedish fish?!? Haha!

    @Blu: Well, I hope your break was mucho excelente! Remember, be grateful you got one! :P(Unlike some people..)

    ReplyDelete