Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I haven't written a post in a looong time, it seems.

School, play, homework, eating, thinking, and reading have all kept me preoccupied these last few days. The weekend was fun, but it sure wasn't as restful as I had hoped it would be. But that's okay. I've been napping again! Maybe that's why I never have time for anything... I spend all my time hibernating!

Well, whatever the reason, I know that I must be busy because I haven't even started to read Les Miserables yet! Normally, when I get a new book, I go ballistic and read as much as possible.

Not this time...

Speaking of books, I have to write an in-class essay on Farenheit 451 tomorrow in English. I really love the novel, so much so that I even bought my own copy after reading it, but an essay doesn't sound fun at all...

But I digress. My life is busy, but I guess I wouldn't have it any other way. I just wish I had a day to take a breather and not do anything. Maybe this weekend...

3 comments:

  1. A breather day's always good. I've been needing one of those myself, but methinks it'll have to wait until after the competition (in 9 days...). Good luck on your essay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your essay and I hope you get to enjoy Les Mis soon. That's one of my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really good book. I read that last year in school. Have fun on that essay, lol. It's nice to see someone is busy, I've been as bored as hell.

    ReplyDelete