Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy Once Again

Is it just me, or does it seem like this week is packed full of things?

I barely have any time for relaxation anymore... T'is sad. Last night, I procrastinated on my pile of homework by reading Fahrenheit 451 (Which I highly recommend, even though I still haven't finished) for a couple hours... Which meant that I had to do my two hours of homework until 11 PM... That was when I decided that starting a paper (due tomorrow) and studying for a history test (which was today) were less important then sleep.

And now, today, the cycle starts again! Except this time, you've got to throw Scrubs and play practice into the mix.

But, strangely enough, as tiring as it all is, I'm glad I'm a highschool student right now (especially after reading Elsha's post) If you compare our troubles with other people's, they don't seem too bad.

Well, I have to be off, doing homework, French, writing papers, etc. Hopefully, I can squeeze in watching Scrubs!

2 comments:

  1. oh yes, Orange, the stress compounds with age! It's like fine wine, gets more potent with time. Be glad you are losing sleep for homework and not your third job trying to make ends meet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all gotta be in perspective, compa. Just wait until next year, though...
    But, it could be worse. You could be me right now, what with piano, work, and that wonderful project of mine added into the mix... all while maintaining a decent amout of sleep and sanity. X)

    ReplyDelete