Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Snow, Sleep, and Stocks

So... I'm really tired. It's only Tuesday and I feel as if I've been through a week of school... My weekend rest seems to have disappeared.

Thankfully, the weather reports say that there's a slight chance of a snow day... And I'm hoping for it, because I need it. (zzzz.... and I need to catch up on French.)



One thing we've been doing in school lately is studying the stock market, and seeing as we're in the lowest of the lowest dip possible right now, chances are stocks will go up soon. I'm thinking about scrounging up a few bucks to invest, if at all possible! Big dreams for a sophomore guy, but wouldn't it be great to actually have spending money?!?! :D

Anyways, beyond my fiscal dreams, and real dreams once I go to sleep, there's no much going on...

Bonne nuit!

P.S. I'm angry that ABC is already repeating Scrubs episodes! Gr! >:(

1 comment:

  1. Aw, the French word of the day is "fleur." Such a pretty word. Also, your LOLcat made me LOL.
    :-D

    ReplyDelete