Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Non-stop Napping?


So guess what happened today?

I napped for two hours. Completely unintentionally!

And this isn't the first time this has happened the past couple days. I think I napped for two hours Monday, too, and a shorter one Sunday.

Am I suffering from exhaustion or what? Hopefully, this ends soon, because on most weeks, I have no time to nap! I guess I'm lucky I've had a couple easy days in regards to homework and play practice.

Speaking of which, I better finish my English before Lost starts...

2 comments:

  1. Yayz for unintentional naps!

    And yes, young man, you should do your English homework before Lost starts. You know, I may be the only person on Earth who's never seen that show...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I doubt that, Ms. English teacher. There's plenty of people who don't watch it... They don't know what they're missing! :D

    ReplyDelete