Friday, February 6, 2009

HOLY CRAP I want to see this movie now.

As many of you possibly know, the move Coraline comes out today across America.

And I am completely, utterly ecstatic, for many, many reasons!

First: It's directed by Henry Selick, the director of The Nightmare Before Chrsitmas. If that doesn't clue you in that this will be an awesome movie...

Second: It's stop-motion animated, IN 3-D! o.o

Third: Just look at a few of the reviews in this flash clip.

Fourth: Just go on youtube and look up a trailer.

Fifth: It's stop-motion animation, IN 3-D!!!

As you can probably tell, I'm a wee bit excited today. Hopefully, I can convince my mother to drive out to the closest movie theater that shows 3-D. :D

1 comment:

  1. yeah, movies? in a theater? what are those? lol.. I never get to see the movies I want until they come out on DVD...

    ReplyDelete